About Nanjing Education
The Nanjing Qinhuai District Teacher Development Center is the overall structure and promoter of the district’s smart education, and is responsible for design, organization and management.
Gather the data of each old application, form single view of district education statistics, and query various information in real time.
User-friendly access to data and rights management in a district-level education system.
The original data structure can be modified at any time with the business logic of education.
Need to aggregate data to get insight and form new applications.
Automatically publish data.
- Various independent application platforms have their own user management systems and databases.
- The applications are logically related to the education system, but each database forms data silo, making it difficult to combine these data to work.
- The data structure of each application platform is difficult to change and cannot meet the new demands of educational development.
- It’s difficult to integrate historical data into the smart campus architecture, and some have been unable to find support from the original supplier.
Best Practices for Tapdata Daas in Smart Education
Product: Tapdata DaaS
- Real-time statistics and analysis performance increased by 50%
- Improve user productivity 80%
- Protect the original application investment
- New application development and online cycle shortened by half
- Through the collection module of the TapDaaS data center, all kinds of data silo in the smart campus system are opened, and all data is gathered into the database.
- TapDaaS is stored using the MongoDB database. MongoDB’s massive and concurrent features make it easy to scale out smart campus systems.
- Data cataloging is metadata management, such as tagging all applications. Once data is found to be in error, data can be traced through data cataloging, which can be traced back to the table level, record level, or even field level.
- Data management is to further process some dirty data that does not meet the rules and requirements during data collection or synchronization.
- Data services are publishing data out. The traditional development mode is that DB writes data queries and SQL analysis in the background. It takes one week to add or modify a query interface, which is time consuming. The API service in the Tapdata data center is compliant with the RestFul standard, and an API distribution can be completed in 5 minutes by configuring it on the interface.